January 2018 Be Prepared, Winter is Here! We are your…
Our quality hydraulic hose assemblies feature improved hose construction technologies such as improved wire reinforcement designs and processing and new insulation materials that are abrasion resistant and color coded (making it easy to install). These have enabled pressure increases on select Eaton/Aeroquip® hydraulic hose styles by an average of 24% over competitors.
RW Connection is one of the largest, premier, stocking distributors of industrial hose, fittings, ducting and tubing in the Mid Atlantic region. We represent the leading manufacturers in the industry and follow NAHAD and UL established guidelines for our fabrication capabilities to ensure consistent, safe, quality assemblies.
AVAILABLE AT OUR PHILLY & BALTIMORE LOCATIONS.
Hose assemblies from 1/4"-20" inner diameter. We are able to in-house assemble, test, and certify hoses to satisfy USCG and NAHAD Standards. We stock a MASSIVE inventory so you don't have to and welcome custom hose requests!
RW Connection’s own line of belt is manufactured Tough and Tested Tough on over 70 miles to date in some of the most torturing applications…VIKING® PREMIUM Belt uses Premium Polyester/Nylon fabric in the belt carcass with a full 10 to 1 break strength for minimum stretch, maximum fastener retention and superior load support.
Abrsaives, Hand & Power Tools, General MRO Supplies, Material Handling Safety Products, High-Vis Apparel, Cutting & Drilling and much more!
PTFE / TEFLON & Composite Hoses with In-House Custom Fabrication. Full Range of Expansion Joints & Accessories. Fabricated to meet your specifications and by our trainer professionals.
From roll sheet goods to custom cut to off-the-shelf metallic spiral wound gaskets, RW Connection will stock or custom make up to 60” diameter and thicknesses to 2”. Our material list is extensive and includes Teflon, Neoprene, Red Rubber, SBR, EPDM, Buna, Graphite, Viton and much, much more in seal pressures up to 3000 psi and temperatures from cryogenic to 2000 degrees F.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
WHO WE ARE
RW Connection, Inc. is a leading distributor of MRO Supply and Industrial Supply products; including quality hose, conveyor belt and gaskets. We also offer a complete line of industrial and contractor related supplies. Our goal is to not just deliver high-quality MRO Industrial Supply, but to offer a full array of services that complement them. We provide local support, local inventory and fast delivery.
- Hose testing – Hydrostatic, Continuity, Custom
- Conveyor Belt installation
- Conveyor Belt vulcanization
- Hose inspections for ruptures, leaks and wear
- Repair/Replace defective hose components
- Safety seminars & Employee training
- Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
- Custom OEM Hose Kitting
- Point of Use Programs
- Mobile Hose Assembly
- Data Tracking Systems
- Hose Crimping from 1/16″ ID to 10″ ID
- Site Audits
- MRO Supply and Industrial Supply
RW Connection has joined the Singer Equities family of industrial distributors. Singer Equities is a group of value-added distributors in the industrial rubber products industry. We have 39 locations in the U.S. that serve a diverse market portfolio including petrochemical, oil/gas, food & beverage, OE equipment, marine, construction, rental supply, MRO Supply and Industrial Supply.
RW Connection is a proud member of Affiliated Distributors (AD). AD is a dynamic community of independent distributors and manufacturers of construction and industrial products. Our 570+ independently owned members, with 3,605 locations, span seven industries and three countries with collective annual sales in excess of 31$ billion. AD distributors are local market leaders with deep roots in their local communities, great people and strong customer relationships.
WHAT WE DO
OIL & GAS / PETROCHEMICAL
- Products for petroleum life cycle upstream, midstream or downstream
- Exploration, drilling, stimulation or production
- Hose for transfer of cement/LPG/oil, gasoline dispensing and suction/discharge
- Gasket and sealing technology engineered to your fluid specifications
- On road, off road, Rail or Barge products
- Loading, unloading and all transfer applications
- Petroleum, chemical and dry bulk solids
- The sizes, pressure ratings, tube, cover, flexibility, long-lasting durability and service support your operations demand
MOBILE CONSTRUCTION / MINING
- High and low pressure hydraulic hose systems to handle extreme conditions
- Specialized hose and fittings for turbo and charge air coolers, heater circuits and coolant system connections at temperatures from -65 to 500 F
- Abrasion resistant covers for maximum service life
PULP & PAPER
- In the pulp and paper industry, industrial conveyors are used in transporting paper rolls from one area to the other.
- These paper rolls get transported by lamella conveyors. Such a conveyor has dual chains and ordinary rollers that come with bearings. These thin plate-like conveyors come in two types; those used to move rolls of paper on the sides and the others that carry standing rolls.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- In addition to fabric-based conveyor belts, plastic modular belts, elastic belt types or timing belts, we also provide extra options such as profiles or sidewalls, various customized solutions and on-site service.
- Hoses for handling in-plant and/or tank truck transfer of wine, beer, potable water and other non-oily, liquid foodstuffs.
- Hose for your mobile farming equipment: PVC, Farm Fuel Transfer, Agriculture Spray Hose, and Microban technology
- Conveyor Belt both light and heavyweight with applications in food packaging & processing industries
- Complete hose testing, re-certification and management services