Our inventory of hydraulic hose, fittings, and adapters is stocked with premier manufacturers, vast and local. RW Connection is an Eaton distributor that can meet the needs of high-powered, high-pressure hydraulic equipment. As part of an integrated solution, the spiral-wire and wire-braid hose and coupling products offer peak performance and flexibility. Our customers are in the most demanding industries such as construction, refuse, agriculture, mining and oil and gas. Customers applications challenge the strength and durability of even the toughest components. We can crimp 1/4″ – 2.5″ up to 10,000 PSI working pressure and 1-1 & 1/2″ up to 6000 PSI working pressure.
Pressure + Temperature + Abrasion Resistance
Our quality hydraulic hose assemblies feature improved hose construction technologies such as improved wire reinforcement designs and processing and new insulation materials that are abrasion resistant and color-coded (making it easy to install).
HIGH-PRESSURE HYDRAULIC HOSE
Aeroquip Premiere Select Hydraulic Distributor with one of the largest hose, fitting and adapter inventories in the Mid Atlantic region. We crimp hydraulic hoses 1/4″-2″ up to 5,000 PSI working pressure and 1-1/2″ up to 6000 PSI.
High and low-pressure applications for industrial hydraulic hose, construction OE, as well as truck, bus and marine applications.
- Spiral-Wire Hose
- Industrial and stationary
- On- and off-highway mobile equipment
- For High-Impulse applications such as Hydrostatic Transmissions
- Eaton/Aeroquip spiral 4- and 6-wire hoses
- Eaton Triple Crown Hydraulic Hoses:
- High Pressure
- High Temperature
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- MatchMate® Global hoses:
- Improved Wire Reinforcement Designs
- Longer Hose Life
MEDIUM / LOW-PRESSURE HYDRAULIC HOSE
- High Temperature Aeroquip low-pressure hydraulic hoses
- DURA-TUFF cover for better abrasion are more resistant than traditional rubber covers
- Color-coded for ease of installation and identification
- Medium-braided hydraulic hoses and fittings
- Select Aeroquip braided and spiral hose part numbers now meet -40°C to 127°C (-40°F-260°F)
- Convenient push-on connections
- Fire-Suppressant wire braid hose for low-pressure powder fire applications such as mining, forestry and fire-fighting equipment
- Hydraulic Hoses for use with:
- Petroleum and Water-Based Fluids
- Hydraulic Oil Lines
- Glycol/Anti-Freeze Solutions
- Heavy-Duty Transmission Oil Cooler Lines
- Pilot Lines/Grease Lines
- Pressure Return Lines of 500PSI or Less
WHY HYDRAULIC HOSES FAIL
And how OnGuard for Hose can help
Hydraulic hose tube erosion often causes external leakage.
Dry Air / Aged Air
The inner tube of hoses can develop numerous tiny cracks due to aged or dry air.
System contamination and external leakage can be a direct result of fluid incompatibility.
Minimum Bend Radius
Hose assemblies can fail relatively quickly if the minimum bend radius is not met.
HYDRAULIC FITTINGS & COUPLINGS
- O-ring Face Seal
- O-ring boss
- Code 61
- Code 62
- DIN Heavy
- DIN Light
Hydraulic Hose Adapters
Engineered to meet SAE and other industry standards, RW Connection hydraulic hose adapters are available in a wide variety of SAE and metric sizes and configurations to meet the challenges of any application:
- SAE O-ring
- Split Flange
- SAE 45 Degree Flare
- SAE 37 Degree Flare (JIC)
Hydraulic Hose Accessories
Optimize your hydraulic system with a full line of hydraulic hose accessory products.
- Protective sleeves and guards
- Tube fittings
- Ball valves
- Hose cleaning services and safety products.