Viking® Snow Plow Blades
A seasonal item, but indispensable when snow piles up. These press cured blades are made from premium SBR belt cover stock for extra abrasion resistance. These blades are bolted onto the business edge of the road patrol and used to remove snow from highways, parking lots, airport runways and other public areas. Popular sizes are 1-1/2” thick 10” wide 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, and 20 feet long with mounting slots.
- 2400 lb. Tensile
- 640% Elongation
- 1100 Modules
Meets or exceeds
A13 B13 F17
- Made of resilient rubber compounds pressured to eliminate delaminations!
- Gouge and abrasion resistant for maximum performance over any surface condition for smooth operation!
- Yields higher snow removal by quickly penetrating through the heaviest snow and wiping surfaces clean!
- Offers high speed and runs easily adjusting to surface abnormalities for quick, damage-free snow removal!
- Low maintenance costs and downtime because they have to be changed less frequently than steel blades!