RW Connection’s dedicated field service technicians are capable of solving your problems and getting you back in business fast. Our service trucks are fully equipped with inventory, tools and replacement parts and operational 24/7, 365 days a year.
In addition to our field testing and inspection services we are also proud to offer field repair and rework. Through inspection we can determine what hoses can be repaired in the field. Depending on the hose application and type of hose assembly, we can repair or even replace hoses on site to keep your process moving and reduce downtime. We provide consultant services that help determine if a hose can be repaired or needs to be replaced. We base our recommendations on safety and long term performance expectations of the hose in a given application environment.
Our team will listen to your needs and ask the right questions. We work with your team to solve your hose problems, in the field with your experts.
RW Connection field services respond to the way you work, whenever you’re working.
- Field Hydrostatic Hose Pressure Testing
- Field Hose Inspections
- Field Repair & Rework of Hoses
- Vendor Inventory Management (VMI)
- Consignment Inventory
- Inventory Rationalization and Reduction
- Documented Cost Savings
- Detailed Equipment Prototyping
- OnGuard Asset Tracking – Hose & Belting
- Conveyor Belt Onsite Installation
- Conveyor Belt Vulcanization up to 85″ wide
- Chute Lining Installation
- Pulley Lagging and Repair
- Detailed Conveyor Belt Surveys with accompanying recommendations
Count on RW Connection’s trained technicians to:
- Be experts in the fabrication and industrial hose assemblies
- Have passed rigorous factory training requirements
- Identify hose problems and repair/replace the defective components
- Examine hose systems for ruptures, leaks and wear
- Work around your schedule and provide you with the best service possible.
Conveyor Belt Onsite Installation
- On or off-site installation and vulcanization up to 85″ wide
- Elevator bucket belt punching and installation
- Mechanical fastener installation – Ask your conveyor belt expert about MLT superscrew.
RW Connection has the crews and equipment to string, install, vulcanize or fasten, and wind up most any belt, big or small. Our crews have seen almost every situation that can shut a facility down, and they know how to fix it. Wherever the noise, abrasion, impact, sticking or bridging is a problem, RW Connection has the solution.
Conveyor Belt Management
Your First Line of Defense Against
- Premature Belt Wear
- System Breakdowns
- Costly Downtime
- Material Spillage
Remove the risk of failures and maximize the life of your belts through the use of our exclusive OnGuard® Belt Management Program. Our industry experts can provide on-site surveys of your systems, and in conjunction with our belt analyst software, help recommend the right belt for the application. All to ensure the longest life, offer you the best overall value and ultimately lower your cost per ton conveyed.
RW Connection regularly re-lags customer pulleys with press cured rubber lagging (diamond or smooth) ceramic, and weld-on. Vulcanized under 20 tons of pressure, our lagging cannot “glaze” over, so it maintains it’s high coefficient of friction during the entire life of the rubber.
Our factory trained technicians strip the old rubber, prepare and prime the pulley, and cold vulcanize the rubber using methods which substantially exceed OEM adhesions. This gives you significantly longer service life than original OEM rubber lagging. It’s available in both 1/2″ and 1″ rubber thickness.